Categories
Education

Prompt: Write an essay to create a video recording. Instructions: *For this pa

Prompt: Write an essay to create a video recording.
Instructions:
*For this paper the focus is on children with disabilities.
*Describe the importance of inclusion and techniques you could use to welcome all students into the classroom and school activities.
Watch resource: https://youtu.be/UJ7QaCFbizo
Isn’t it a pity? The real problem with special needs.

Categories
Education

I have listed four resources to be used. Each resource must be critically evalua

I have listed four resources to be used.
Each resource must be critically evaluated through links to the listed AITSL Standards, curriculum (EYLF), and theme. It’s essential to justify the First Nations’ perspective and add Western teaching ideas. Each resource is to be justified using 400 words.

Categories
Education

Demonstrate an understanding of text-relevant details, specific text-based examp

Demonstrate an understanding of text-relevant details, specific text-based examples, and citations supporting the reader′s examples/ position. At least 1/3 of the answers applies to the concept of the article, with explicit citations (author and p.#) in APA style 7th edition. Needs to be 300-500 words long. to support your statement., argument and reflection in a comprehensive essay.
In Chapter #1- Bilingualism Definitions & Distinctions- Learn about the terminology regarding the dimensions of bilingualism.
Provide definitions about the following topics using your own words:
1.Language Choice
2.Bilingual and Multilingual ability- The four language skills
3. what is the difference between a monolingual view of bilinguals and a holistic view?
4. Language Proficiency
5. Communicative competence

Categories
Education

Orchestral Instrument Family The brass section of the Orchestra was selected for

Orchestral Instrument Family
The brass section of the Orchestra was selected for the research. You will need to provide information about ALL the instruments in this family. Please use the MLA format to write the paper. Be sure to review the rubric that has been provided. The due date for this paper is on Friday 01/27/2023. Please use the following guidelines.
– Brass family of instruments to research Trumpets, French horns, Trombones, Bass trombone, and the Tuba.
– Give as much detail as possible.
– Plagiarism is not acceptable.
– Give examples of music featuring instruments from the brass family.
– Use Calibri or Times New Roman 12-point font
Papers should:
o Include your name, instructor’s name, course name, date, and title of paper, this information I will correct.
o Must be 2 – 4 pages in length (the main body of the paper) (must go to the bottom of the 2nd page and not spill over to a 5th page). Points are deducted if the paper is too short or exceeds length.
o Double-space your paper
o Adhere to normal margin width (1-inch margins)
o Use correct grammar
o Use correct spelling
o Use correct punctuation
o Include a works-cited page (this is in addition to the body of the paper and is not included in the 2-4 pages that is the report)

Categories
Education

aim is to complete a series of lesson plans and observations. there is a documen

aim is to complete a series of lesson plans and observations.
there is a document with instructions provide the 1 marked year 1
please do to a standard where you are teaching 4 year olds, so very basic maths, phonics, planning reading- please plan a recount pf the story how to find gold- objective is children can sequence the events in the story retell the story, write the story using story maps etc.. there are no plans for this section provide please use your initiative.
section marked year 2 has a plan provided for each lesson-
the observations have been marked on the sheet stating subject.
should be very easy to follow
lesson plan templates and observation templates are provided for you to fill in.
example lesson plans and example observations that have been done before will be attached.
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

Categories
Education

Research Paper (Outline 10%, Paper 30%, total 40%) The topic of this paper will

Research Paper (Outline 10%, Paper 30%, total 40%)
The topic of this paper will be a social problem in Canada that would be of concern to
you as an Education Assistant or a community support worker( My social problem is domestic violence in a childs home and how it affects them in school) This topic must be
different that the topic of your group presentation. Please clear your topic with the
instructor prior to beginning your research.
You will be expected to use a minimum of five sources (not including your textbook).
The references are be cited in the body of the paper using APA format. Appropriate
sources include academic texts and journals. Do not use popular magazines,
newspapers, or popular psychology books as academic references. You must
include a reference page using APA format. Papers that do not include citation of
references will be given an automatic Rewrites may be allowed after discussion with the
instructor but will not earn more that a grade of C+. The paper length should be 1000 –
1250 words, typed, double-spaced (approximately 5 -6 pages). The research paper is
due Week 12
An outline of your research paper will be due Week 5 and should detail your topic,
approach, and references. Your instructor may provide feedback on the outline.

Categories
Education

Create a powerpoint documenting an in depth play and learning experience that th

Create a powerpoint documenting an in depth play and learning experience that they have designed. It is to be an inclusive early childhood learning experience to meet the specific developmental needs of an individual child. Students will be required to preview their peers PowerPoints in the Discussion Forum and engage with conversation, asking questions and giving feedback.
A description of the play experience, using pictures, and how it would be set up for invitation of play.
What are the needs of the child that you are basing the activity on?
How will you promote your students’ cooperation and communication skills?
How does this activity encourage friendships and interactions among children who don’t normally play together
List of materials that are needed to implement this experience and materials that you might add to scaffold the experience.
A description of the Educator’s role in the experience
A list of five varied Root Skills from the ELECT document that the children may develop during this learning experience and how these skills would be supported.
A paragraph explaining how the experience supports the child through the Four Foundations from How Does Learning Happen?
Due Date

Categories
Education

Answer the following questions in sentence form. Ensure that all applicable refe

Answer the following questions in sentence form. Ensure that all applicable references are cited
1. Discuss the process of early identification and intervention, what are the benefits?
2. What is the difference between screening and assessment?
3. Apply the LOOKSEE (formally Nippissing Developmental checklist) to a specific child. Ensure you have the parents permission and do not use the child’s name in your response. What did you learn about this child?
Some extra resources for this assignment if you are not in a centre currently. You can use these observation videos to complete the checklist!
How to use the Looksee Checklist – Bing video
Observation Videos if you are not in a centre
Infant/toddler observation Part 1 – YouTube (There are 2 children you can choose from. Paul is 9 months old and Jay is 28 months old)
Infant/toddler observation part 2 – YouTube (More Paul 9 month old)
Infant/toddler observation party 3 – YouTube
Infant/Toddler observation part 4 – YouTube
Infant/Toddler observation part 5 – YouTube
Infant/toddler observation part 6 – YouTube
Infant/toddler additional observations – YouTube

Categories
Education

Watch the Following Videos: Inclusion Inclusive early years programs ensure full

Watch the Following Videos:
Inclusion
Inclusive early years programs ensure full participation of all children.
Watch the Think, Feel, Act videos posted under Content.
After watching the videos from Think, Feel, Act please answer the following questions.
Be sure to answer each question in full sentence format.
I am looking for detailed answers. 2-3 pages.
1. What barriers limit the full participation of all children (e.g. attitudes, practices, physical space)?
2. What steps can I take to reduce barriers that limit full participation of every child?
3. In thinking about all children as competent and capable, what practices and interactions with children and families might I need to rethink?

Categories
Education

Read the following articles listed below. Write down your reaction to each and

Read the following articles listed below. Write down your reaction to each and discuss your thoughts on the fairness of the rulings of each and how they pertain to teachers’ freedom of speech. Consider the impact of the Pickering Ruling ie. Pickering Test for public employees freedom of speech. ( one page)

The Pickering Connick test takes its name from two public employee free speech decisions by the U.S. Supreme Court. … The test asks if the employee spoke on matters of public concern, and if the free speech rights of the government employee outweighs the interest in a disruptive-free workplace.

The first two links are short video clips I added to help with your understanding on the court cases.

Video Clips:

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/tinker-v-des-moines-protecting-student-free-speech

Articles:

Facebook post lands Torrance special-education teacher in hot water

https://www.aol.com/2013/06/18/teachers-social-media-mistakes/

https://lancasteronline.com/news/drunken-pirate-lawsuit-rejected/article_66bba10d-ac29-54a3-822d-bcdd87bf25d0.html