BOOK LINK—https://usa1lib.org/book/2203621/6bf7e9 READ CHAP 3 AND 4. After you read Chapter 3 and Chapter 4. Please summarize the key points (no more than a paragraph) and pose a question about these chapters.
is Write a 10 to 12 pages literature review paper; page count is for content only and does not include the required Title Page, Abstract and References. The content of the Literature Review should include the following components: Introduction: In 1 page* introduce the issue, provide appropriate background information on the issue and discuss why researching this issue is important as well as what goals do you have for the literature review. Research Purpose and Questions: In about a 1 page*, clearly and concisely state the purpose of the literature review research and the 2 – 3 specific research questions to be answered Literature Review: In 6 – 8 pages*, analyze and synthesize 15 or more scholarly sources including 5 research studies to comprehensively examine the issue and answer your research questions. Discussion: In 1-2 pages* summarize your research findings, emphasizing insights, surprises, contradictions. Critical Analysis: Throughout your research paper you should engage in constant critical analysis of your research issue by searching for similarities and differences in your research findings, analyzing the limitations of the research studies you use (e.g. the scope of their method, the sample size, the location of the data collected, etc.), and build arguments supported with references to theory and research. Conclusion: In 1 – 1.5 pages*, draw conclusions about your findings from the literature review, emphasize the extent to which your questions are answered and suggest next steps in addressing your research question through further research and/or practical strategies. The purpose of this research is to determine the leadership communication challenges during a crisis within the business field industry. The Literature review will examine the historical background on leadership communication challenges during a crisis, determine the specific barriers or challenges of communication during a crisis, and identify the best leadership practices of communication during a crisis business field industry.
Explain what is a “Hammock Activity.”
Please be thorough and complete in your response. Your document should be a minimum of 850 words
Your document will be in APA format using parenthetical citations to the textbook as well as two (02) other authoritative resources. Provide a References list at the end of your discussion board post. List all three (03) resources used in correct APA format.
Here is the proper reference listing for the textbook for your References list:
Larson, E. W., & Gray, C. F. (2021). Project management: the managerial process. McGraw-Hill Education.
Each of the 5 questions listed below count towards 20% of the total case score.
**Please contact me to get access to the textbook regarding the case study**
IAnswer the following questions regarding the case in your paper:
1.) What are the markets served by the organization and their current positions?
2.)What are the main issues the organization faces and what past actions caused them to be in their current position?
3.)What should be the markets serviced by the organization and what has to change for the organization’s past in order to enter and sustain those markets?
4.)What recommendations would you make to the organization regarding how to make the implement the changes you believe are necessary?
5.)As the cases in our text are 2 – 5 years old, research out the current state of the organization and determine if any of the strategies you proposed have been implemented to date. Is the current organization operating in a strategically balanced and proper manner?
In your case analysis you must utilized: The language of concepts of our text and our discussions
Typically, it will take a minimum of 1.5 pages to address each of the 5 questions of the case. Most acceptable papers are in range of 7 – 8 pages. However, well written papers with proper editing can achieve a 100% grade with just 5 pages of content.
What are the advantages of keeping and updating a construction schedule? Who on the contractor’s team should do the updating (project manager, superintendent, estimator, or project engineer). How often do you think it should be updated?
formulate a 200-250 word consensus purpose statement to each of the following topics: Curve budget Project budget/schedule trade-offs Project budget optimization Contingency planning Project baseline and change control Please see attached file for formatting example
Comparing what is planned versus what you recommend is an important part of the case analysis. Do not recommend what the firm actually plans, unless in-depth analysis of the situation reveals those strategies to be best among all feasible alternatives. This exercise gives you experience conducting research to determine what a firm is doing now as well as what they should do in the next fiscal year. Challenge Complete the Strategies in Action; Assurance of Learning Exercise 5B of your text. Step 1: Go to the Coca-Cola corporate website and click on Press Center. Read through the most recent ten press releases. Step 2: Determine two strategies that Coca-Cola is actually pursuing. Give some pros and cons of those two strategies in light of the guidelines presented in Chapter 5. Step 3: Determine two strategies that Coca-Cola is not pursuing. Give some pros and cons of those two strategies in light of the guidelines presented in Chapter 5. Will provide book details.
Your Virtual Internship Tasks 1: Conduct an eCommerce Analysis
Plan of Approach
You have been asked by Internship coordinator;
1. To choose a Web site that is bricks and mortar business (or use your own real or unreal business) which you think it can be a candidate for an e-commerce website. (replace the Web Site’s name with the one you choose).
2. To analyze the commonalities and differences between the Web Site’s current business and its potential eBusiness. Based on that analysis, you construct and prioritize the list of activities that the Web Site will need to do to make its eBusiness a successful reality. The analysis and list as the first steps in organizing the Web Site’s ‘s eCommerce initiative and providing the foundation for developing a business case.
This task requires you to prepare two deliverables for Internship coordinator:
• eCommerce Analysis of the commonalities and differences between the core facets of the Web Site’s ‘s existing business and its potential eBusiness.
List of eCommerce Activities that are required to launch and run the Web Site’s ‘s potential eCommerce website. The list should include:
A list of all the activities required to launch and run the Web Site’s ‘s eCommerce website
Description of each activity
The importance of each activity
Your rationale for including each activity
When each activity should be completed (before launch, at launch or soon after launch, after getting experience with customers)
The steps below will walk you through this process.
1. Review the above instruction from Internship Coordinator to make sure that you understand the details of this task.
2. Download the two attachments for this task and save as your own (add your first name). You will need these templates to structure and provide your eCommerce Analysis and your List of eCommerce Activities.
(1) eCommerce Analysis Template
(2) List of eCommerce Activities Template
3. Add the web site address on your word document and review the Web Site’s to get additional detail about the company’s history and its current operations.
4. Review eCommerce Analysis Template, the first column (Facet of Business) of the template to familiarize yourself with the aspects of the Web Site’s business you will need to consider during your analysis.
Conduct eCommerce Analysis
1. Analyze relevant websites. Review www.amazon.com, www.powells.com, and ONE additional eCommerce website to assess how these businesses approach selling products online and how that differs from how the Web Site’s sells its products today.
2. Consult provided resources or conduct your own research. For any aspects of the analysis you have open questions about, conduct additional research to resolve your uncertainties.
3. Use the eCommerce Analysis Template to record your findings. For each facet, enter a description of what the Web Site’s does today as a bricks and mortar business and what it will need to do as an online retailer.
4. Submit your completed eCommerce Analysis.
Develop List of eCommerce Activities
1. Use the eCommerce List of Activities Template to record the activities that need to be performed to launch and run the Web Site’s eCommerce website. Working from the differences and commonalities you highlighted in your eCommerce Analysis, list out all the activities required. Provide a brief description and your rationale for each activity. The list should include both technical and non-technical activities.
2. Rate the importance and urgency of each eCommerce activity. Rate the importance (critical; very important but not critical; should be done; nice-to-have) of each activity and indicate when the activity needs to be completed (before launch, at launch or soon after launch, after getting some experience with real customers).
3. Submit Your List of eCommerce Activities.
Maybridge Hospital You are the Director of Security of a large metropolitan hospital. Ann Myers, the Director of the Psychiatric Ward recently contacted you regarding a problem with some critically ill psychiatric patients. Apparently, some of these patients have been able to leave the area unattended without permission. On more than one occasion, these unattended patients had caused problems in other areas of the hospital. Ann said that the problem seemed to be with the security measures for the entrance door to the unit, but so far the problem was something of a mystery, and nobody knew what was causing the breakdown in controls. On a tour of the site you note that there are two doors. The outer door lets you into the unit. The inner security door lets you into the high security area. Both doors are card key controlled. You are informed that all patients who had left the unit without permission are from the high security area and had gotten out around meal time. Meals are brought in on food carts from the kitchen. All patients eat in the dining area. Ann feels there is a problem with the food service procedures. You decide to investigate this situation. What would you do? Floor Plan of the Psychiatric Ward Patient Patient Nurse’s Patient Patient Patient Game Nurse’s Office Room Room Station Room Room Room Room Station Inner High Security Area Security Outer Door Door Lounge Patient Office Patient Patient Patient Patient Dining Area Area Room Room Room Room Room
Julia Katchum is in charge of the Eastern Regional Counterterrorism Computer Forensics Unit. Her recent investigations led her to believe that an imminent threat of a terrorist act in the Chicago area exists. She did not know much about the attack except that at least four terrorists were involved, and one of them had just made a phone call from inside the main offices of Stevenson and Barnes International Accounting Firm. Her immediate task was to proceed directly to Stevens and Barnes with an eight-person tactical team including a counterterrorism field officer to apprehend the suspect. Julia’s primary mission was to search the suspect’s office and home computers and find any information that could help thwart the attack. It was though the attack could take place before the day was over. When Julia and the CTU (counterterrorism unit) team arrived at the accounting firm, only the CTU officer went inside to avoid drawing undue attention. Inside, the CTU officer surreptitiously spoke to the security guard at the front desk and asked to be escorted to the office of the head of security. Once there, the CTU officer used the building’s surveillance cameras to locate the suspect who was in the center of a very large room full of staff accountants working in individual cubicles. The CTU officer decided against sending in the entire team and to make the arrest alone. There was too big a chance that the suspect could see the team coming at him because of his position in the center of the room. If he saw them coming, he could have time to delete valuable evidence or to notify other terrorists. The CTU officer worked his way through the cubicles in as casual a way as possible, but when he got half way to his destination; the suspect seemed to identify him and began typing frantically on his computer. When the CTU officer realized what the suspect was doing, he ran the rest of the way and stopped the suspect by pressing his 10mm pistol into the side of the man’s head. The CTU raided the suspect’s home at the same moment he was arrested. Just a few minutes later, the officer in charge of that raid delivered the notebook computer to John Dobson, CTU’s forensic accountant, as he was just beginning to look over the suspect’s computer in the Stevens and Barnes offices. John noted the following facts: The suspect’s office computer had opened an instant messenger program. He could see a piece of a message written in Arabic. The battery in the home notebook computer was warm, even though it was turned off and not plugged in when it was seized. What approach should John take in examining the two computers? What are some specific things that he should include in his examination?