Here are two videos for Emirates Airlines, first-class luxury travel. The first one is paid advertisement by Jennifer Anniston. The other is Casey Neistat, a prominent vblogger on YouTube (was unpaid, but did get an upgrade to $21,000 Emirates first class). Expand on these topics drawing from the week’s assigned readings and the content of the Zoom session. Limit your reliance on your personal reactions (likes and dislikes) to the videos. Explore the Emirates goals underlying the vblog and the infomercial. Discuss the target segments and draw out the rationale underlying the decision to select Casey N and Jennifer A as the spokespersons. Can you derive the value proposition for the target segment and the positioning strategy from these efforts? One is curated by the company and the other is more organic. Explore the reasons for using two distinct approaches. How does this fit into a larger strategy for content marketing, social media marketing, and influencer marketing? https://dubaitravelblog.com/emirates-first-class/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS8nqYf5NvQ
Cultural influences can lead to significant differences in the roles between genders in both societal and business settings. What elements of culture may be behind these differences? Do you think it is possible to alter these biases?
3-5 pages single spaced. 3 is good but it ask for a cover page and reference page. 10 sources needed and 7 of them are given, the other 3 are on your own. APA format. Also asked for a graph.
Most if not all instructions are in attachment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VooHiweb1sw&ab_channel=BusinessInsider https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4WzImgnP4w&ab_channel=SciShowPsych Based on the videos, name a few of the ways mentioned in which restaurants can use psychology to change the behavior of consumers. Compare and contrast the difference between fast food restaurants and sit-down dining restaurants in their marketing techniques. Provide an example of a time you realized a company, advertisement, or salesperson was attempting to influence your behavior. How did you feel after becoming aware? Did it change your feelings towards the brand?
This assignment is a company overview where I pick a company from Kickstarter(I chose DOCA: Smart Mouse & Console)
1. General information about the company.
2. What is the company name?
3. What is their product offering? Give a thorough summary of their product.
4. How did they market the product on Kickstarter? What were the highlights of the product or company?
5. Who are their top 2 competitors?
6. When did they start as a company OR start their crowdfunding?
7. How much money are they seeking?
These are the only references I found, if you have more, please add them
A three page double-space paper focusing on The Home Depot to elaborate on the questions bellow. APA format.
Type of Business:
What kind of business or non-profit organization is this? Describe what they do/sell like the reader has never heard of Home Depot before.
1. What does your business do well?
2. Is your business strong in its market? (Do research and support with evidence)
3. Does your business have a strong sense of purpose and the culture to support that purpose?
1. What does your business do poorly?
2. What problems could be avoided?
3. Are there any potential financial difficulties?
1. Are industry trends moving upward? (Do research, support with evidence, provide sources)
2. Do new markets exist for your products or services? (Do research, support with evidence, provide
3. Are there any new technologies you can exploit? (Think about web-based or computer-based technologies)
1. Who are your competitors? (Be specific for your marketplace and provide the names of the competitors)
2. What are competitors doing well?
3. What obstacles do you face?
4. Are there troubling changes in your business environment such as technologies, laws, and regulations? (Do research, support with evidence, provide sources)
This will be one of several assignments leading up to a research paper. You did such a good job with the first assignment I would like to use you moving forward on all of them.
By now, you have started thinking about the topic that you would like to explore in your research proposal and found some literature on that subject through RIDE1. Bibliography. This assignment takes you to the next step of exploring your identified research topic by asking you to critique a research article.
Select an article to critique. It may be one of the articles that you submitted in your bibliography or another article that you feel is important to understanding the topic of your research.
Read the article and provide its critique. It should not be a summary of an article, but a critical evaluation of the quality of the article that you read. Please see the attached document for instructions on how to perform a review/critique of an article: Article Review Guidelines.pdf. These guidelines offer you a framework for critiquing an article, you do not have to answer the questions one by one.
Submit both the article and your critique
Attached is a positioning statement for a product named: Supergoop.
Please carefully review the attached document and complete an essay that explains how the personality of our target market correlates to the brand/Supergoop’s personality. Your essay should also do all of the following:
1. Include new and already-completed research about your target consumer segment.
2. Include an introduction paragraph.
3. Examine VALS and PRIZM personality and lifestyle evaluations.
4. Consider personality traits.
5. Explain the correlation and how it will be beneficial to your brand.
6. Include citations as needed.
explanation of the benefits and risks of low-cost product or service offerings for a business. In your explanation, address the following:
Why would a company continue to offer these discounted items despite losing money on them?
Is this pricing strategy financially sustainable for the businesses?
Other than the loss of profits, what are some other possible negative consequences of businesses offering discounted products or services?
students can choose their approach to developing this research skeleton and the mini-proposal either with or without the Methods section. I encourage each of you to try and include the Methods section. However, if you have not taken Research Methods and Statistics courses, you may use a literature review method.